Shipping & Receiving
East Berlin, PA 17316
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 7: 30am-4: 00pm
Basic Function and Scope of responsibilities: This positions will provide direct support to the shipping and receiving leader through shipping, receiving, and warehousing of products and ingredients.
- Load trucks and trailers according to the loading sheet verifying tags, product date, and count.
- Verify incoming bagged ingredients, medicated ingredients, etc. With purchase order and record on receiving voucher.
- Receive all ingredients in the warehouse. All company quality assurance procedures must be followed to prevent cross-contamination.
- Notify supervisor immediately of out-of-spec conditions that exist.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and orderly manner by following Quality Assurance standards as prescribed.
- Other duties assigned.
Must have copy of High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Good human relation and communication skills.
- Able to sustain daily exposure to dust, noise, Heat, and cold
- Work in a wet environment as needed
- Exposure to dangerous machinery and other hazardous conditions requiring safety adherence to PPE, safety rules, and procedures at all times
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, crawl, reach, and lift at least 55lbs on a continuous basis.
Must be able to pass drug screen and background requirements
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@elwoodstaffing.Com