Elwood Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a company located in Lebanon, PA Area! Are you looking for a new career? If you have general knowledge and understanding of manufacturing maintenance, this is a great opportunity! Don t delay, call today 717-376-0200! Online applications at www.Elwoodjobs.Com
Maintenance Technician I
Elwood Staffing is now hiring Maintenance Technician for a company in Lebanon, PA!
Positions Hours & Pay:
Monday through Friday- 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm. $13 to $18 depending on experience
At Elwood, we offer the following benefits: Health Insurance including Telehealth, Six Paid Holidays, Tuition Discount, Exclusive Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses (visit: www.Elwoodstaffing.Com/refer)!
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform all duties in a safe manner to include the use of the LOCK OUT/TAG OUT procedure when required.
2. Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
3. Assists in performing maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, or electrical.
4 Assists with dismantling devices to gain access to and remove defective parts and installs new or repaired parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
5. Under supervision, may operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts; may fabricate and repair counters, benches, partitions.
6. May be required dependent on skills to be on an on-call rotation.
7. Any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Superintendent.
1. Mechanical aptitude, High School diploma or equivalent preferable.
2. 0 years of experience, this is an entry level position.
3. General knowledge and understanding of manufacturing maintenance.
4. Mechanical aptitude.
1. Must have flexibility in work schedule to be on an on-call rotation as needed.
2. Performs work in a concise and timely manner.
Dominant Physical Requirements and Essential Job Functions
Must have the physical agility to climb ladders, walk on catwalks and work at heights in excess of 15-feet, in confined spaces such as holding tanks. Must be able to physically sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time, function in 120-degree temperature periodically and regularly lift a minimum of 70 pounds.
Keywords: Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Warehouse Associate,
980 Isabel Drive
Online applications at www.Elwoodjobs.Com
Send resumes to: lebanonpa@elwoodstaffing.Com