Grinder/Finisher Starting at $11/hr
Birdsboro, PA 19508
The Grinder is responsible for completing delegated tasks and handling scrap with dedication and proficiency to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a hands-on position that includes proper receipt of material, handling of inventory, proper storage, and producing quality product while adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
Grinder Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removal of PE and tape
- Cutting scrap for proper loading
- Grinding according to material type (color, AS, AF, etc)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to lift heavy materials and physically fit
- Ability to competently and effectively manage time and complete assigned work
- Work as a team player and have the ability to coordinate with fellow workers
- Ability to use warehouse equipment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all internal departments as required.
- Ability to manage in a highly stressful fast pace environment
- Ability to organize work area in an efficient manner
Pay Rate $11/hr+ DOE
Hours - Monday - Friday 6am to 2: 30pm
This is a temp to hire position
Must have a HS Diploma or GED
Foundry experience a plus!
926 Penn Ave.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Online Applications at www.Elwoodjobs.Com
Email resumes to: reading@elwoodstaffing.Com