Wood Shop Worker
1. Operate production machinery as required.
2. Perform production/assembly operations while meeting or exceeding production rates.
3. Follow all quality instructions and work procedures as required by the ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
4. Complete in their entirety production routers as indicated on each individual router.
5. Cross train on production items, set ups and requirements within each department.
6. Ensure new training records are signed off.
7. Report any and all down time to Department Lead.
8. Report low inventory levels to Department Lead.
1. Wear safety equipment at all times.
2. Safe use of all tools and machinery.
3. Safe use of all material handling equipment.
4. Maintain a clean work area.
1. General math skills
2. Ability to use inspection tools as required.
3. The ability to work with and communicate with all department personnel.
4. The ability to assemble & pack all types of Program components/kits to customer requirements.
1304 E. High St.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: pottstown@berksandbeyond.Com