INBOUND RECEIVING CLERK/UNIT ID
FIRST SHIFT $10.50 PER HOUR PLUS PRODUCTION BONUS
Perform physical and Distribution Center Information system (RDM) functions to ensure accurate accounting of merchandise into the RDM system to ensure accurate payment of invoices, ticket production, marking and allocation to the stores and/or Hotels.
Essential Job functions:
1. Physically process merchandise
2. Verify merchandise information against provided documentation
3. Perform RDM functions and maintain documentation
4. Communicate and document all discrepancies.
5. Troubleshoot all problem orders utilizing physical research and RDM reports.
6. Maintain quality, accuracy, and shrinkage control by adhering to established policies and procedures.
7. Meet production standards.
SPECIAL SKILLS Required
1. Read and Write English.
2. Basic computer/RDM skills
3. Counting and computation skills.
4. Utilization of best methods.
5. Ability to sustain process flow.
6. Good organizational skills
7. Ability to analyze and problem solve.
8. Sound decision making skills.
9. Physical Demand - Ability to stand and/or walk continuously throughout the shift. Also able to lift up to 40 pounds.
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION BELOW ARE FEW EXAMPLES OF BENEFITS AFTER YOU BECOME A ROSS ASSOCIATE
1909 Ritner Highway
Carlisle, PA 17013
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: carlisle@berksandbeyond.Com