Founded in 1979, Ingram Micro's role as a leader and innovator in technology and Commerce and Fulfillment has fueled its rise to the 64th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500 .
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 45 countries
- 154 distribution centers worldwide
- Representing approximately 1, 700 suppliers, including Acer, Apple, Cisco, Citrix, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Symantec, VMware and others
- Serving more than 200, 000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are currently searching for a Full-Time Supervisor to oversee the 2nd shift Inventory Control Department. All positions are Temp-to-Hire, and Ingram Micro has hired on over 120 associates this year alone!
Ingram Micro has some great benefits you can look forward to upon hiring on, including:
- Medical Insurance Day 1
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan - .50 cents to the dollar match
- Education Assistance
- Yearly Bonuses
- Career Path with increasing pay steps
- Employee discounts, such as cell phone plans and travel discounts
- Initial Pay Raise
- Direct, supervise and monitor activities of Team Leads and Team Members to maximize bin level accuracy in the facility
- Monitor, assist, and utilize techniques to meet or exceed metrics involving all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost (Productivity), Inventory, Continuous Improvement and People Involvement
- Work closely with Production, Quality and Supervisor Team to ensure all quality and production goals are achieved
- Drive continuous improvement activities utilizing Lean Manufacturing concepts by seeking out opportunities and initiating action to improve processes - through team member engagement
- Employee development including feedback/coaching, team-building, conflict resolution, and training
- Communicating daily with other shifts, peer supervisors and Site Staff regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Workload capacity, Staffing problems, and Continuous Improvement
- Ensure shifts are adequately staffed to best assist in increased productivity
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems utilizing Ingram methodologies
- Coordinate with Leads to ensure proper orientation, assimilation, training of new team members and maintain employee training matrix
- Maintain time and production records
- Implement and administer policies and procedures as they relate to employees
How to apply for this position:
- Preferred method: Send an email in response to this ad with your resume. A followup call can help but is not necessary as we will review your resume and reach out to you if we are interested in meeting with you for an interview.
- We do accept walk-ins. You are welcome to drop off your resume in person.
4812 Jonestown Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: harrisburg@berksandbeyond.Com