East Berlin, PA
Days/Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10: 00pm-6: 30am
Basic Function and Scope of responsibilities: Reporting to the Technology associate, the incumbent has the responsibility to provide sanitation as per schedule of testing before and after sanitation for verification purposes of identified apparatuses and structures. They will maintain supplies necessary for this activity. They will assist in preparation for any audits as well as resolving any events triggered by out of spec. Microbial counts.
- Clean and Sanitize scheduled areas, beyond production employee level of housekeeping within their designated areas.
- Work as needed with Shift Receivers who have secondary cleaning responsibilities.
- Conduct ATP testing and Enterobacteriacae tests as identified to verify sanitation effectiveness. This will include trending this information to pre-emptively address issues before they arise.
- Work with the Technology Associate as needed to improve the clients sanitation and environmental monitoring programs for the company s various Food Safety Programs.
- Responsible for maintaining chemical, testing, and other sanitation supply inventories and place material requests to the Technology Associate.
- Willingness to participate in sanitation trainins and other related educationa venues.
- Will be responsible for successfully communicating with all levels of the company to facilitate a successful Sanitation program
- Other duties assigned
Must have copy of High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Understand basic sanitation concepts as well as quality and food safety principles
- Ability to follow instructions
- Detail oriented
- Prior leadership or supervisory experience
- Able to sustain daily exposure to dust, noise, Heat, and cold
- Work in a wet environment as needed
- Exposure to dangerous machinery and other hazardous conditions requiring safety adherence to PPE, safety rules, and procedures at all times
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, crawl, reach, and lift at least 55lbs on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to use pressurized air, dry ice blaster, high pressure washers, and other similar equipment
Must be able to pass drug screen and background requirements
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com