SC Material Handler
1st Shift Line Lead
$12.00 per hour
Assist managers and supervisors with coordination of warehouse duties, training new employees, help maintain quality and production standards, inventory control, and to ensure policy and procedures are in place.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES:
1. Responsible for coordination and control of receiving reports, auditing, proper positioning of product, checking orders for mistakes, and other general paperwork.
2. Coordinates the set-up and explanation of new jobs.
3. Understands the company product codes and terminology to interpret to warehouse associates, managers, and customers.
4. Monitors product movement and productivity to ensure timely and quality service within standards or performance.
5. Help maintain inventory control by auditing orders, recording inventory discrepancies, and cycle counts.
6. Help with the training, monitoring, and detailed guidance of new warehouse associates and temporary agents.
7. Give work assignments to associates based on priorities set by management.
8. Ensure productivity levels are met on a daily basis and report to management.
9. Monitor productivity daily in line with cost reports.
10. Perform other duties as necessary.
1. Lift up to 50 lbs. Regularly, and up to 70 lbs. Occasionally, as well as walk up to 800 ft. On a regular basis.
2. Ability to stand up to 8 hours a day.
3. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, as well as communicate with all levels.
4. Ability to utilize computer to access product records as well as learn rudimentary functions on AS400 & PC.
5. Ability to use business calculator.
6. Excellent attendance record.
7. Knowledgeable with company policies and procedures.
1909 Ritner Highway
Carlisle, PA 17013
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: carlisle@berksandbeyond.Com