New Oxford, PA
One of the leading food Production Plants in the New Oxford area is seeking hardworking and dedicated associates to help us with our growing business. We are adding production lines 1st & 2nd shifts and we will be needing associates to run them. These are full time positions that are Temp To Hire! Join our team and be part of our great company. Oportunidades para trabajar Se aceptaran aplicaciones para packaging
Summary: Prepares area by cleaning and sanitizing in AM and between products. Packs products to Process Document instructions as to size, container and correct label. Using scoops, transfers product from bin to scale and then into container. Lids and labels container. Sends container through metal detector. Stacks containers onto skid by proper configuration. In some cases containers must be boxed and then labeled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Clean and sanitize area in AM and between products.
2. Set scale to proper weight including tare allowance.
3. Get bin of product from wind tunnel
4. Prepare area with containers.
5. Hand dip with scoop onto scale to correct weight
6. Remove full container from scale and install lid.
7. Check label against process document and place squarely on container
8. Send container through metal detector.
9. Put containers on skid to correct pattern.
10. Clean up at the end of the day
11. Refer to Process Document # ____ for complete information.
12. Other duties as directed by your Lead/Supervisor
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE):
Use gloves and sleeves as needed for food safety.
Requirements listed represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability, physical demands and work environments required to perform the essential job functions.
High school degree not required.
Ability to complete simple paperwork. Ability to communicate problems encountered. English required.
Read scale numbers accurately.
Count to put correct numbers on paper work.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with simple problems.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Occasionally. Pushes 300 lbs. Occasionally.
Works in cold, wet environment.
Must complete GMP, HACCP, Machine Operation, and Allergy training
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at: www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com