Fork box for packaging. Place packaged product in box and apply applicable stickers or laels to box for shipment. Maintain accurate records.
Scope of Responsibility
Make cartons for packaging line. Accurately place product in box and label for shipment.
Responsible for following food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures within the scope of the job responsibilities such as: GMP's, food safety, product quality, food security, etc.
Specialized Knowledge and Experience:
Ability to read, write and understand the English Language and have basic math skills in order to satisfactorily complete job requirements.
Requires good communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Forms bottom of carton by folding the flaps, tape the bottom and nest the cartons in stacks of five or six cartons high.
2. Stencils a description on the outside of the carton and/or applies a descriptive pressure-sensitive labl or sticker as required.
3 checks quality of bags in regards to registration, seal, weight, code and price and foreign material.
4. Packs required number of bags in the correct configuration into the carton.
5. Seals the top of the carton with tape and stacks the carton on a skid.
6. Sets up packing machine electronically when changing from one size package to another. Manually changes former size, price, code date and film as required.
7. Ensure that a proper supply of film is on hand at the machines in order to continue production in a timely fashion.
8. Make changes regarding coating percentage or advises Operator when seasoning coverage is high or low.
9. Dump drums of overflow product back onto the line.
10. Keep work area neat and clean.
11. Maintain accurae written records.
12. Relieve other packers for break periods.
13. Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Physical and environmental Requirements:
Stand - Constantly
Walk - Frequently
Sit - Occasionally
Handling - Frequently
Reach Outward - Frequently
Reach Above Shoulder - Constantly
Bend - Frequently
Lift/Carry - 10-30lbs
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com