Material Handler $11.00/hr
Easton, PA 18045
Essential Job Functions
- Accurately read carton labels, price labels, SKU labels, etc.
- Accurately locate product (bending, stooping, and reaching) on pallets and anchoring locations.
- Meet production standards/goals as set by supervisors and operations managers.
- Carry out job duties in a safe manner and be responsible for the condition of RF scanners and other equipment (pallet jacks, PC s, scanners, printers, etc.)
- Maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Light manufacturing, including operation of shrink-wrap equipment, screw guns.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Deposit rubbish in the correct collection container (Recycling).
- Must be punctual and able to meet attendance requirements per attendance policy.
- Assume other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- As a Material Handler I is expected to perform any function for which he/she has been trained.
1801 Union Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18109
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: allentown@berksandbeyond.Com