Performs routine manual duties in a warehouse environment. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Moves materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within assigned area.
- May be trained in the use of heavy equipment such as forklift in preparation for certification as required to move to a Freight Handler job.
- May sweep floors, clean dock area, general good hygiene of entire work area.
- Assist in receiving cargo by removing from truck by hand, or using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack or similar manual hand tools.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or moves orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Certifications and Licenses
Languages and Communication Skills
1909 Ritner Highway
Carlisle, PA 17013
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: carlisle@berksandbeyond.Com