Liquid Larval Operator
East Berlin, PA
Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday 6: 00am-3: 30pm; Friday 6: 00am-10: 00am
Basic Function and Scope of responsibilities: Reporting to the Tech Services Production Manager, the incumbent has the accountability for providing labor support on the line which includes the following: operatin a packaging machine, weighing, sealing, labeling, bagging, packing, and stacking product as needed within Quality Assurance and ISO standards.
- Responsible for preparing product for shipment via jugs or bags which will include the following: operating a packaging machine, weighing, sealing, labeling, bagging, packing, and stacking product.
- Maintain liquid larval storage areas in an orderly manner by following quality assurance standards as prescribed.
- Cross functional to support other Tech Service positions as needed.
- Complete daily productions time records and track them with quality assurance records for maximum product control efficiency.
- Perform general maintenance and total care of equipment in assigned area.
- Sanitation of liquid larval equipment, storage area and wash areas.
- Enforce all safety regulations as prescribed.
Must have copy of High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Understand basic quality concepts
- Ability to follow instructions
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Able to sustain daily exposure to dust, noise, Heat, and cold
- Work in a wet environment as needed
- Exposure to dangerous machinery and other hazardous conditions requiring safety adherence to PPE, safety rules, and procedures at all times
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, bend, crawl, reach, and lift at least 55lbs on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to use pressurized air, dry ice blaster, high pressure washers, and other similar equipment
Must be able to pass drug screen and background requirements
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com