Supervise employees and comply with all quality and quantity requirements for product, safety issues and housekeeping standards.
Reports to: Plant Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsible for execution of food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures within the scope of the job responsibilities such as, but not limited to: GMP s, HACCP, food safety, product quality, food security, etc.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of formulas, products, production equipment and operation, packaging, GMP s, policies and safety.
Ability to effectively motivate and lead subordinate employees.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
Basic computer skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversee production line area.
2. Oversee all employees on shift.
3. Prepare schedule for line.
4. Responsible for all productivity goals and standards.
6. Manage changeovers in a timely manner.
7. Control quality of product.
8. Help manage raw materials used in production.
9. Maintain safe work environment.
10. Oversee and address any disciplinary situations to Management.
11. Ensure everyone gets their breaks in a fair and consistent manner.
12. Print stickers.
13. Verify accuracy of all information on production reports.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Place a check mark prior to the applicable description.
Constantly occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hours/day)
Frequently occupation requires this activity from 33% to 66% of the time (2.5 5.5 hours/day)
Occasionally occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 2.5 hrs/day)
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com