This position is responsible for assembling components into a kit as per instructions on the Bill of Materials. Also must include flyers and decals as called out by the customer specs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assemble kits as per instructions and within productivity standards.
2. Assure a high degree of accuracy. Part numbers and quantities must be checked.
3. Deliver totes to the sealing station in an organized fashion so kits can be properly checked.
4. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of work area.
5. Lay out materials in an organized fashion and assemble kits in a reliable and disciplined fashion.
6. Must be quality conscious.
Education and Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Assembly experience preferred
Accountability & Dependability
Development & Learning
Use of Technology
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs 90% of the day and up to 30lbs 10% of the day
Must be able to stand 100% of the day.
Heated, but not air-conditioned Warehouse
1304 E. High St.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: pottstown@berksandbeyond.Com