Manual loading and unloading of freight with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift, general labor, and warehouse maintenance. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in receiving cargo by removing cargo from truck by hand, or using manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
- May also use forklift.
- Verify and note the count and condition of cargo received.
- Accurately label freight to destination.
- Assist in segregating cargo received by account or intended location.
- Perform various manual labor functions such as hand-loading containers.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Perform various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Certifications and Licenses
- Forklift Driver Certification preferred.
- Valid state issued driver's license preferred.
Languages and Communication Skills
1909 Ritner Highway
Carlisle, PA 17013
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: carlisle@berksandbeyond.Com