New Oxford, PA
One of the leading food Production Plants in the New Oxford area is seeking hardworking and dedicated associates to help us with our growing business. We are adding production lines 1st & 2nd shifts and we will be needing associates to run them. These are full time positions that are Temp To Hire! Join our team and be part of our great company. Oportunidades para trabajar Se aceptaran aplicaciones para packaging
Summary: Operate cooking machine to efficiently cook various sizes of product. Set up machine and monitor equipment. Make adjustments as needed. Call for repairs. Keep area clean. Follow safety rules: ie. Lock Out Tag Out.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Clean and sanitize area. Set up chlorine and rinse buckets
2. Set up Packing machine and packing line
3. Using process documents assemble products.
4. Load packing cups and lids into machine. Refill as needed
5. Monitor machine and make adjustments to fine tune operation
6. Set metal detector for the specific product you are packing.
7. Do product label check and set up label machine.
8. Make sure to check label against ingredients. They must match.
9. Send product through metal detector.
10. Refer to Process Document # ____ for complete information.
11. Other duties as directed by your Lead/Supervisor
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE):
Operator has tools to set up and adjust machine.
Requirements listed represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability, physical demands and work environments required to perform the essential job functions.
High school degree not required.
Able to complete simple paperwork. Able to communicate problems encountered. English required.
Ability to work with fractions and calculate cans to batch sizes
Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions. Able to deal with simple problems.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Works in cold, wet environment.
Must complete internal GMP, HACCP, Machine Operation, Food Defense and Allergy training
1146 W. Elm Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331
Online Applications at: www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: hanover@berksandbeyond.Com