Cherry Picker Forklift - Material Handler
Berks & Beyond Employment Services, Inc. Is a leading staffing firm that specializes in clerical, industrial, technical and managerial placements. At Berks & Beyond, we recognize that you are a uniquely qualified individual and we take the time to carefully match you to one of our excellent job opportunities. Our close consideration of your individual needs is how we have become one of Southern Pennsylvania's largest staffing companies! We are currently seeking qualified Cherry Picker Forklift and Turret Truck Operators in the Lancaster Area!
The material handlers (Cherry Picker) are responsible for safely loading, unloading, and moving product throughout the warehouse. To do this safely and efficiently many different types of equipment are used, including: High Reach, Cherry Picker, and Turret trucks.
Some of the responsibilities of the Material Handler positions are:
- Safely loads outbound freight and receives inbound freight
- Pick, wrap, count and weigh inventories and materials
- Complete paperwork to track orders, completed jobs, tag merchandise, and count inventory
- Inspect material handling equipment and perform basic maintenance to ensure safe operation of material handling equipment
- Inspect trailers prior to loading and unloading freight to ensure safe operation.
- Utilize warehouse management system (WMS) and maintain proper documentation
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the work area
1364 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: lancaster@berksandbeyond.Com