CNC Machine Operator ($13/hr)
Must have experience:
Equipment and Machinery Used:
Grinders, drills, broaches, CNC lathes,
- Possess basic mechanical ability
- Produce parts in accordance with established standards
- Monitor and maintain part quality through utilization of micrometers, calipers, and other types of manual and electronic gauges
- Must be able to work any shift depending and overtime based on the needs of the plant
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Do Quality and SPC checks as required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must meet minimum age Requirements and other posted requirements.
-Ability to perform basic math is required.
This position is in a plant environment and requires light to moderate physical effort. Regularly required to stand, reach, and move about the facility during working hours. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
Company provides a paid lunch break. This position is temp to perm for the right candidates and is a unionized company. Great salary, leave and benefits upon full time hire.
Other requirements of the role include:
Clear Background check
Must be able to be on your feet for 8 hour shifts
All applicants must have steady work history
Must pass relevant qualifying tests
While performing the essential functions of this job, the associate is frequently required to sit: hear or talk: use close vision; hands to grasp, handle or feel objects; and type and manipulate controls. Associate is occasionally required to use distance vision, stand, kneel or crouch.
Room for advancement! Temp-to-hire position! Pay Increase once you become permanent with the company!
1304 E. High St.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: pottstown@berksandbeyond.Com