Assistant Machine Operator
Mount Joy, PA
Berks and Beyond Employment Services, Inc. Is a leading staffing firm that specializes in clerical, industrial, technical and managerial placements. At Berks and Beyond, we recognize that you are a uniquely qualified individual and we take the time to carefully match you to one of our excellent job opportunities. Our close consideration of your individual needs is how we have become one of Southern Pennsylvania's largest staffing companies! We are currently seeking an Assistant Machine Operator for a company in the Mount Joy area.
This is a great opportunity to join a company as an Assistant Machine Operator with the abilty to thrive and grow inside a great organization. Lots of opportunites ahead for the right person.
Essential functions of the Assistant Machine Operator are:
1. Unpack, examine, and route incoming materials, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and reports with operator to rectify the damages and shortages.
2. Receive and process all parts and materials for operations and all tooling for production, maintenance and operations.
3. Ensure all defective parts are returned for replacement or credits
4. Maintaining production reports detailing production inventory for: finished goods, works in process, raw materials, tooling, and operation materials.
5. Monitors and maintains cutting dies and printing plates, as needed, for production runs.
6. Kitting orders in preparation for run manufacturing.
7. Communicates to operator; material schedule, printing plates, cutting dies, ink, etc.
8. Tracks and monitors materials for production.
9. Responsible for implementing final inspection procedures of outgoing products and materials.
10. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows safety regulations.
1364 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Online Applications at www.Berksandbeyond.Com
Email resumes to: lancaster@berksandbeyond.Com